I’ve separated my links into categories for easy navigation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
Photography1. Stunning photo!
2. You don’t have to love owls to appreciate the beauty of this photo!
3. Some where over the rainbow! This image is truly amazing!
4. I hope the hubby and I are together forever!
Fashion/Beauty1. Gorgeous jacket!
2. This peplum jacket needs to come home with me!
3. Oh if I had the money, you would be mine!
4. I love the simplicity of this little black dress!
Children1. Absolutely love the color of this dress!
2. Shut up right now! I think this little Marc Jacobs vest is calling out Livi’s name!
3. How sweet right? Love the tweed! Not sure how comfortable it would be though.
4. I had to include something that was at least a little affordable!
Food1. Are you a salmon fan? The hubby and I just love it! This sounds like such an easy, yet tasty, recipe!
2. I’m trying to get through this sentence without drooling on my keyboard! Baked garlic brown sugar chicken anyone?
3. You don’t see many recipes for sausage; this sounds so yummy!
4. Sweet tooth? Something tells me this may satisfy you!
Home/Office1. Love this idea of an old door used for shelving! Make sure you scroll down a little to see it!
2. I just love the way gray and yellow look together! Check out that curtain behind the bed too! What a great idea!
3. I would never think to look on Etsy for a shower curtain! They really do have everything!
4. Great mantel décor idea!
And just so you know, I never publish a post without pictures. Of course, this week I haven’t taken a single picture (I know, shame on me right?). With that said, I am sharing Instagram pictures today!
More of my favorite things.
Isobella & Chloe dress / 3. Hanna Andersson dress / 4. Pair of boots from Clarks / 5. Gymboree dress / 6. My new blazer from White House Black Market / 7. Another blazer from Macy’s (sorry, can’t find it online) / 8. The hubby’s gorgeous pin striped light lavender shirt and coordinating turquoise and lavender tie / 9. Showing Livi how we can take front facing pictures on my cell phone (she loved it)! / 10. Me and my girl!
Have a wonderful weekend and a BIG thanks to Jeni for having me!