Thursday, September 13, 2012

{Current Crush} - Comfy & Cable Knit

Ah....pumpkin spice lattes, chai spice candles, college football, and long sleeves - it must be fall!

In anticipation of all of the fun cool days of layering during fall/winter to come, I cannot get enough of cable knit. A trend that was once limited to sweaters that were drab and chunky, the cable knit has taken on a life of it's own and progressed into every section of your life - from home goods, to little mini-cable knit lovelies!

Enjoy the eye-gasm (yes, I said it) - of cozy, warm, cable knit-ness below!


Headband - ThreeBirdNest (etsy)
Cowl Neck Sweater - Anthropologie
Bedding - (unable to find source, but would like to know one - it was too prescious not to put up!)
Baby - ThreeFishShop (etsy)
Mug Cover - Ravelry (pattern is free!)
Cable Knit Vase Covers - Leigh Radford for designsponge (pattern)


sponsor love

4 comments:

  1. I love cable-knit items!! The headband might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cable knit headband and the mugs. So cute. I used to not enjoy fall/winter months...seems the older I get the more I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great stuff! I love the pillow and the comforter. I also love the cable knit decisions. What an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love the cable knit! i want to try and make a few candle holders with them this year!!! thanks so much for linking up! can't wait to see what u are loving this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!