Thank you to Christine from Mavy May Designs for this awesome award! Christine is as cute as a button - and the things in her shoppe are equally as adorable! Check her out here.
11 Things About Me
2. I am allergic to just about everything- watermelon, pineapple,avocado, dairy, cranberries...the good stuff.
3. I met my husband when he showed up at a BBQ I was hosting when he wasn't invited.
4. I am afraid of deep water (but mostly the fish that live in it - and nibble your toes!)
5. Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys sang to me on stage when I was younger- I just about died! (totally dating myself, but I begged my mom to take me to that show!)
6. I hate plain water - always have, probably always will - I swear by those Mio drops to make sure I get my 64oz. of water in each day.
7. I was a little childhood actor - I even auditioned to be Darla in the Little Rascals (needless to say, I didn't get that one, but the little girl that did was adorable!)
8. My son and I have the same pouty face - and it works with my husband, without fail every time!
9. I am coming to terms with the fact that I will never be a morning person.....ever.
10. Before I had my son, I had never held a baby or changed a diaper (insert only child syndrome here!) - and was so nervous - but now I'm a champ at juggling babies and changing diapers in the most awkward of places.
11.I'm ultra cheesey when it comes to Halloween costumes. I always want to find "group" costumes to do with friends, or now, my husband and son (last year, Clark Kent-hubs, Superman - Noah, and Wonderwoman - me)
Jeni's 11 Questions
1. What is your dream job?
- I would love to be a Kindergarten teacher. I think all of the important things you need to know you learn in kindergarten, and I'd love to be a positive influence young children's lives.
2. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
- If climate and survival did not come into play.....penguin, hands down.
(We'd have to name him Puffin - since that what Noah calls Penguins these days)
3. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- As I grow up, I'm starting to see myself and accept myself for who I am. I don't spend as much time trying to "perfect" myself, instead I take time to enjoy my life with the ones that I love and make those positive changes by changing my lifestyle (eating healthy, etc.)
4. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
- I miss ice cream (that whole no-dairy thing!!) - but I have found a Rice Ice Cream that I absolutely love - just plain vanilla. Mix that with a little non-dairy cookie dough that I conjure up, and it's like heaven in a bowl!
5. What does your dream home look like?
- My dream home is a rustic log cabin - on plenty of acreage - with a fantastic view (plenty of room for the kid(s), and pet(s) to roam!)
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island what album would you want to have?
- Oooh, that's tough - but Ben Harper "Both Sides of the Gun" would chill me out - and I'd never get sick of it.
7. If you could have any super natural power what would it be (invisibility, super strength, x-ray vision, etc..)?
- My husband thinks I'm crazy for not choosing flying - but the eavesdropping woman in me chooses invisibility.
8. Chocolate or vanilla?
9. What is your favorite place to go (Country, a place in your home, a park, etc...)?
- The drive to the Oregon Coast. Something about the beautiful scenery, the winding road, the wind, it always calms me.
10. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- David the Gnome! and Eureka's Castle - anybody remember those?
11. What is your favourite era for fashion and why (40s, 60s,etc..)?
- I'm not very fashion intellegent but I love the 1960's sheaths and suits - think what they wear in MadMen. The lines are so clean, and the silhouettes are great. I think the look transfers over pretty well - I know I am a sucker for a good pencil skirt still!
Questions for You
1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would be it?
2. What is one of your family traditions?
3. What was the best concert you've ever been to?
4. What skill do you wish to learn?
5. What is (or who) can always cheer you up?
6. How did you meet your best friend?
7. When did you start your blog, and why?
8. What is one goal that you want to achieve by the end of 2012?
9. If you could go back and tell the high school you one thing, what would it be?
10. Backstreet Boys or Nsync?
11. What are you most proud of?
Ricki @ Adventures with Rogue Baby
Bonnie @Bonn Bonn Boutique
Elena @ Cropped Stories
Sofia @ Lovalafashion
Ashley @ Oh Wells Instead of What Ifs
Vanessa @ Pure Joy and Adoration
Kristin @ Tales From the Nook
Michelle @ Tres Michelle
Rachel @ LaLa Lists
Laurie @ Pocket Sized Birdie
Our Lovely Sponsor