Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social


Today I am linking up with Ashley & Neely for this weeks Sunday Social. 
You ask what is a Sunday Social - well it is just that. A topic of questions - This week it is all about T.V. - and we answer them & link up!! What a great way to make new friends!!! 
I LOVE MEETING NEW FRIENDS! 
So head on over, grab a button & link up! 

Favorite TV show of the past:

this is hard for me to pick just ONE tv show from when I was younger...So I'll pick two! My favorite CHILDHOOD show was most definitely David the Gnome. Most people I talk to have never heard of the show (except for my husband, we knew it was a match at that point!) I think it was on at an odd time, or a smaller station, but it's the one show I can truly remember watching when I was just a little tike.


via

As I got a little older - tv definitely played a huge role in my childhood, as lame and sad as that sounds. I wanted to be Clarissa from Clarissa Explains it All, do my hair like Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell, and date James VandDerBeek from Dawson's Creek.
But my favorite show of them all was Boy Meets World. If I'm ever lucky enough to catch it on tv, I always watch a few episodes and reminiscence.

via

Favorite TV show currently


We're "that family" that doesn't have cable...but I definitely get my fix from our Hulu and Netflix services. I'm a sucker for "trashy" tv and can't get enough of shows like "Shark Tank" and "Revenge", but my absolute favorite that I can never get enough of has to be "Modern Family" (I guess it doesn't hurt that "Phil" went to my high school, so I have a bit of a soft spot for him!)

via

 
Which Reality Show would you NEVER do?

I'm not even sure if it's still on....but you could not PAY me enough to be on Fear Factor - I hate bugs, heights, and deep water...needless to say this show was NOT made for me. I don't want to be anywhere near the set ;)

Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do?

I think it'd be such a great experience to be on a motivating show like the Biggest Loser. I think it's an environment that I'd shine in - the constant hounding from personal trainers, and getting to see everyone around me making positive changes.  I'm not sure if I could drop everything and join a reality show of any sort at this point though!


 



TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?

I'm a tad dramatic, a lot emotional (at times), have a diehard love for glitter, can plan a party like nobody's business, and am insanely afraid of ridiculous things like spiders - I AM Cam from Modern Family (yes, the gay man) in a nutshell.
I don't sleep clown...but that's a small detail!
via


TV character you'd want to date?

Both of the TV Characters that I find extremely attractive are slightly out of my reach. I don't mean that in a "oh, we'll probably never meet" sort of a way, but they are both rumored to not like women....but a girl can dream right?!

Neal Caffrey - White Collar
via
 

Wentworth Miller - Prison Break (don't let the name fool ya!)

via


Happy Sunday!


Our Lovely Sponsor Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. OMG! I totally remember watching the Gnomes when I was younger also, and I so watched Boy Meets World yesterday on MTV2 when Corey and Topanga got married! Can't wait to read more as your newest follower!

    Happy Sunday!
    Laura
    http://adventuresinthelakecountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad there is a fellow gnome lover out there! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. AMEN for some Matt Bomer! I really hope he plays Christian Grey! And I adored Clarissa, too! I always looked forward to that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh now that you mention it he would make one smokin' Mr. Grey!

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from Social Sunday! You have such a cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will be sure to stop by yours as well!

      Delete
  4. Boy Meets World was always one of my favorites! I remember getting so exited for Boy Meets World on TGIF every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes TGIF ......how about Step by Step and Sabrina the Teenage Witch!!

      Delete
  5. niel is too good looking!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! On my way to check out your blot as we speak

      Delete
  6. I used to love David the Gnome...I seriously forgot about that. I used to have the movie and watched it so many times.... oh the memories of childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love llooking back on all of those fun childhood things! So glad you remember the gnomes haha

      Delete
  7. I remember David the Gnome! I got to watch it when i stayed home sick from school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Welcome to the club. I don't think there are many of us adavid the Gnome ers out there!

      Delete
  8. Hey Jeni! I gave you an award over on my blog :)
    www.mavymay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!