Monday, April 16, 2012

Paper Mama Photo Challenge - "Family"

Being new to the "blog world' - Kendel and I made an oath - to try and put ourselves out there - enter contests that we wouldn't usually enter, write emails to "veteran" bloggers for ideas and help, and even do a fair share of blog stalking and self-promoting!




This week - I'm entering Paper Mama's Weekly Photo Challenge. The theme is "family". The past two years have been quite the ride for me (becoming a Mrs., becoming a momma, and moving....twice among other things!) and through it all, my two boys, my husband and son have kept me sane - whether it is by their usual hi-jinx, my husband's sarcastic sense of humor or a much needed cuddle session while watching YoGabbaGabba.



With all of life's busy times, it is hard to take a moment to just stop and capture a memory (let alone, get a 15 month old to stop moving long enough to capture a picture!) but this picture sums up our family in a single snap shot.  On a sunny day in a local historical town, Jacksonville - we were able to get this shot. I have it hung above my desk at work - something about that little Noah smile can brighten even the worst of days!

Even in beginning this new journey with my friend Kendel in what is "Two Shades of Lovely" - the support from my husband has been amazing. He is happy to see me using some of my free time to do what I love doing (even if he doesn't understand why we won't use him as a model for our hair bows and headbands!) - and Noah is in full support too - he is always as happy as can be when fabric scraps are left for him to play with and hide!

xoxo,
Jeni!



4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!