Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Week Via {Instagram} - WEEK TWO

 
Today was the day of Noah - We played in the yard while daddy was at work, Grandpa set up the swing for Noah (and he swung until he was exhausted - see nap picture above!), Noah and Dixon bonded, and we enjoyed the sunshine.

We started off Sunday at brunch with all of the family - inlaws, nieces and nephews (and even had a little musical jam session - their house is always so fun!), made dish washing fun with my adorable new sponge, crafted some hair bow holders (see tutorial here) and ended the night with a nice glass of wine and some "me" time - paining my nails fun spring colors! ("Turquoise and Caicos" by Essie and "A Cut Above" by Essie)


 I came to work to find a surprise cake pop on my desk - if that's not an omen for a good week, I don't know what is! The power went out at work (thus the dark 2nd picture) - which meant we got to leave early, and I finished the day off with Zumba - not a bad Monday!

Coffee. Thrifting during a lunch break {and finding a great steal, this awesome fabric!}. The first softball practice of the season!


At work - they celebrated "Administrative Professional's Day" {I didn't know this was an actual holiday, but if cupcakes and flowers are in, I'm game!}. We watched ANOTHER storm roll in {I'm ready for spring time now!}, and I snuck a peak of my little man sleeping away. Nothing more peaceful than a little one snoozing soundly.


Red Lips on Thursday to spice some things up. Then we spent the evening at a local Chinese restaurant for my Mother In Law's Birthday. I got to indulge in my FAVORITE treat - spumoni ice cream with a fortune cookie on top {as my husband would say I am a 76 year old in a 25 year old's body}. The Chinese food must have been great - because Noah was conked out by the time we left the parking lot.
 

Friday I finally got to meet up with two friends for a lunch date - and instead of going fancy shmancy, an old fashioned hot dog was just perfect! I also set up our new stroller {and am in LOVE with our Phil&Ted stroller!} - and couldn't help but snap  a shot of the adorable box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!